KEY SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Automated workflows using AI technology for segmentation, tooth movement, and attachment placement
- Scan - Plan - Print - Fabricate in minutes
- Compatible with all open source intraoral scanners and 3D printers
- Save time and increase profitability
- Precision attachment placement, IPR, and Collision Detection
- Automatic tooth movement velocity, attachments, and placement based on your preferences
- Trusted by doctors globally since 2012
VERSION 6.0 RELEASE UPDATES:
- AI Auto Tooth Segmentation with a click of the mouse. Move your models from scanned STL impressions, to ready for tooth movement in 5 minutes or less!
- Ultra-high resolution Web Viewer
- Customizable tooth movement velocity preferences
- Enhanced IPR function
- Bolton Analysis
- FAST Exporting of printable STL’s. Export all of your upper and lower printable STL models at the same time!
- Auto Labeling feature
- Distance Measurement tool to measure space between teeth
- Background Grid
- Auto block-out of undercuts for easy aligner fabrication
RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS:
Minimum system requirements; use the guidelines below as a guide to needed equipment before making any purchases.
- OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows 10 (64-Bit) Additional System Requirements Windows.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET 4.0
1280 x 1024 resolution or better 24-bit color/32-bit color depth recommended
Open GL 1.1 compliance CPU Intel or AMD compatible 2.6GHz or better
Dual or Quad core 2.6 GHZ or better CPUs recommended
64-bit systems: 16GB recommended minimum Free Disk Space 10GB or more GPU
NVIDIA GPU less than 2 years old with CUDA. The NVIDIA driver must be > 18.96
PHONE ORDERS ONLY
We apologize for any inconvenience but this item is temporarily unavailable online.
Order by phone: (888) 755-8320.
We encourage you to check back for updates for online ordering in Q1 2023 .
Price includes one month subscription for up to 4 seats.
No minimum number of months
The Orchestrate treatment planning software utilizes cutting-edge 3D technology, advanced algorithms, and user interface that not only ensures precision and improved speed, but delivers better control of the treatment planning process making it ideal for orthodontists of all skill levels.
Orchestrate 3D Treatment Planning Software
- O3D Software