Park Dental Implant Motor, Surgical Motor & Endodontic System
- Switch between Endo Mode and Implant Mode at the touch of a button
- Powerful brushless 40,000 rpm autoclavable micromotor
- Implant mode ratio selection:1:5, 1:2, 1:1 and 20:1
- Endo mode: 8:1
- Calibration technology for accurate speed and torque performance
- Adjustable torque:
- Implant Mode will reach torque up to 50 Ncm, which enables a single, high-efficiency 20:1 reduction handpiece (AHP-85MB-X recommended) to be used for the complete procedure
- Endo Mode will reach torque up to 1000 g-cm using 8:1 reduction handpiece
- Selectable Auto-stop function in Implant Mode and Auto-Stop-Reverse in Endo Mode when the desired torque setting is reached
- Contemporary design with easily cleaned surfaces
- Fully integrated, easy-load irrigation pump
- Large, bright, easy-to-read display
- An intuitive user interface that features adjustable handpiece ratio, speed, torque, and irrigation flow settings
- Five programmable preset buttons for storing and labeling custom settings in memory.
- The autoclavable motor holder may be free-standing or mounted to either side of the console
- Upgradeable software for a longer return on investment
- Includes AE-70V2 variable speed/multi-function foot control with Pump On/Off, Micromotor Direction, Preset Selection, and Torque Cycle buttons
- Autoclavable tubing set for standard irrigation bags
- Optional tubing set accommodates rigid irrigation bottles
- Auto-sensing global voltage compatibility
- FDA, UL, and CE compliant
- Manufactured in the USA
20:1 Reduction Push Button Contra Angle w/Depth Stop
- One of the strongest handpieces on the market today (rated at 80 Ncm)
- Stainless steel with precision ball-bearing construction for efficient output
- Recommended for use with the AEU-6000 & AEU-7000 Implant/Surgical system.
- This combination allows for single handpiece implant procedures - osteotomy and tapping.
- Mont Blanc contra-angles are easy to clean.
- Even surfaces for improved infection control.
- Internal & external irrigation
- Excellent for drilling the osteotomy, tapping & threading
- A fully detachable head allows for thorough maintenance to ensure lasting durability and reliability.
6000 Series Implant, Endodontic and oral surgery motor
- 6000 Series Implant, Endodontic and oral surgery motor
- Availability: In Stock
6000 Series Implant,
Endodontic and oral surgery motor